Soft & Hard Cheese Knife Set
Soft & Hard Cheese Knives are ideal for cutting slices of soft and hard cheeses while serving appetizers and snacks. Perfect way to make any charcuterie complete. Both the Hard and Soft Cheese Knives can also be used for an array of purposes.
- Soft Cheese Knife
- Perfect for cutting slices of soft cheese such s Brie, Camembert, Fresh Mozzarella as well as other sticky foods such as cucumbers, hard-boiled eggs, and cheese cakes
- The cut outs in the blade assist with stickiness, allowing for clean slices compared to standard kitchen knives. The rounded tip of the blade is great to use as a spreader.
- 5 3/8" Blade Length, 10" Overall Length
- Hard Cheese Knife
- Great for cutting slices of hard cheese such as parmesan, aged gouda, cheddar, swiss as well as chocolate.
- The pointed edge helps break off chunks of hard and dry cheeses and cuts rinds open. The wide blade gives the user force and balance when pushing downward to cut slices.
- 3" Blade Length, 7 3/4" Overall length