Did you know that we sharpen our knives free of charge? There are two ways to have your knives sharpened by the knife makers in the shop.
1. Bring your knives into our store (924 N. Tuscarawas Ave. Dover, OH 44622)
- Hours are 9AM - 4PM Monday through Friday. If you cannot make it during this time you can drop off the knives on the weekend. We will sharpen the knives first thing Monday morning.
- No waiting necessary. It will only take a few minutes to sharpen your knives and have them back in your possession.
- We do not sharpen serrated knives. If your serrated knife is at a point where it is unusable, the knife makers will grind down the edge to make it a normal blade.
2. Mail your knives to us
- Wrap your Warther Cutlery securely in place in a box and make sure that the cutlery fits snug with little to no movement
- Include in the box:
- Contact Information
- # of Knives you have included
- Money for return postage (Cash, Check, or contact information if you are using a Credit/Debit Card)
- Return postage rates: 1-3 knives $10, 4+ knives $15
- Take the package to a local carrier (UPS,FedEx,USPS) and send to:
924 N. Tuscarawas Ave.
Dover, OH 44622
- Once we receive your knives, they are sharpened and mailed out the next business day.
Warther Knives: Free
Non-Warther Knives: $3/knife