At Warther Cutlery, we ensure the highest quality standards in all our kitchen cutlery. That is why we back our knives with the Warther Family Lifetime Guarantee.
If you have any questions about our guarantee, please talk to one of our sales associates.
(Note: Our guarantee does not cover neglect, misuse, or abuse.)
Proper Knife Care
- Wood handles and wood products manufactured by Warther Cutlery are not dishwasher safe. One of our sayings is "Made By Hand, Wash By Hand".
- After use, rinse food particles off the blade with warm, soapy water and dry.
- Place the knives in proper storage (counter blocks, wall holders, wood chests, drawer holders).
- Do not leave the knives wet for extended periods of time.
Proper Board/Wood Product Care
- Do not put in dishwasher or let board sit in water.
- Clean with soap and warm water, dry immediately.
- Start with a clean board. Be sure your cutting board is as clean as possible and thoroughly dry.
- Apply a Warther Cutlery Conditioning oil every three to four weeks by using a clean soft cloth.
- Let oil soak in overnight or at least a few hours.
- Remove any excess oil. If the board feels oily or sticky, buff off any remaining oil with a clean dry cloth.