Exciting news! Our showroom is open. We’ve been working hard to ensure that our customers, staff, and products are safe. We’ve implemented a range of precautions, including face coverings and daily symptom assessments for all team members, frequent sanitization, social distancing, and more. We will continue to offer curbside pickup and sharpening as well.
Store Hours: Monday - Saturday 9am - 5pm Closed on Sundays at this time.
- All employees will be wearing facial coverings
- All employees will have a daily symptom assessment before each shift
- High-touch items will be cleaned after each use
- Hand sanitizer will be placed in high-contact locations
- Customers must ensure a minimum of 6 feet between other customers
- Face coverings for customers are highly recommended but not required
CURBSIDE PICK-UP AVAILABLE!
Get all of the knives, cutting boards, and kitchen wares you need safely and easily.
1. Order online
2. We’ll call you when it’s ready
3. Call 330-343-7513 when you arrive
4. We’ll bring your order right to your car
Curbside Pickup Hours
Monday – Friday
9AM – 4PM
CURBSIDE KNIFE SHARPENING AVAILABLE!
1. Call 330-343-7513 when you arrive
2. A sales associate will come to your vehicle
3. Place your knives in the provided tray
4. If you have non-Warther knives, payment will need to be made at initial handling (cash or credit/debit)
5. Visit our website, www.warthercutlery.com while you wait!
Please wash and dry your knives before arriving
Please wrap your knives in newspaper or a dishtowel
Please denote how many knives are being sharpened
Non-warther knives are $3.00 and scissors are $4.00
The health and well-being of our staff, customers, and community is our top priority. We are following all recommended protocols to ensure our packaging and shipping processes are clean, safe, and sanitized.
We will update this page and our social media channels with further information as it becomes available. If you have questions, please call 1-855-640-8738 and leave a message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
One of the great comforts in uncertain times can be found in the kitchen, nourishing ourselves and our families. At Warther, we are here to help you continue caring for those around you, as safely and responsibly as possible.
Thank you for your understanding and support, and we wish you good health.